This recipe uses a whole chicken cut up into eight pieces. (2 breasts, 2 legs, 2 wings, 2 thighs).
- 1 whole chicken (bone-in) cut up into pieces
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- pinch of salt
- onion powder
- 1 cup duck sauce or sweet and sour sauce
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place cut up chicken in foil pan.
- Sprinkle onion powder over chicken.
- In a bowl, combine olive oil, minced garlic, paprika, lemon juice, dried parsley and a pinch of salt.
- Baste chicken with olive oil mixture.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 45 minutes or until done.
- Spoon duck sauce over chicken.
- Cook chicken additional 10 minutes until duck sauce is browned.