Garlic Roasted Potatoes
(Yes, I know this isn’t a picture of roasted potatoes. Let’s face it, I thought this picture I took of the hydrangea was a lot nicer. 🙂
OK. Here’s the potatoes picture.
Serves 4 or depends on how much you love potatoes. I can eat them by the bowlful so don’t go by me.)
- 6 large potatoes, preferably yukon gold or red (any kind really)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- crushed black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Wash and peel potatoes. (You can keep the peel on if you prefer.) Slice into 1/2 rounds. Put into bowl.
- Drizzle the olive oil all over the potatoes to coat.
- Chop the garlic and add to potatoes.
- Add the onion powder and parsley.
- Add the sea salt and pepper. A couple grinds of the salt mill does it for me. Same with the black pepper.
- Mix the mixture well.
- Drop onto an oil-sprayed foil pan.
- Roast for 30 minutes, until browned and soft to a fork’s touch.