Salmon Burgers (makes 4 patties)
(Served here with caesar salad).
- 2 cans of boneless and skinless salmon, drained
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs or instant mashed potato flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/3 cup frozen or fresh corn
- 1/2 of a carrot, grated
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Open cans of salmon and drain. Empty can into bowl.
- Add the egg.
- Add the breadcrumbs or mashed potato flakes.
- Add the corn, carrot and celery.
- Add the seasonings.
- Using one of the open cans of salmon (rinsed and dried), put the salmon mixture into the open can and pat down.
- Turn can over onto greased baking sheet or foil pan. Continue making the patties until mixture is used up. Makes 4 burgers.
- Bake for 15 minutes until done.