- Flour tortillas
- Baby portobello mushrooms
- Muenster cheese
- Dried thyme
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
1. In a skillet, heat a couple of tbsp of olive oil.
2. Slice the onions and add to the pan. Cook until translucent.
3. Slice the portobellos and add to the onions.
4. Add either fresh or frozen spinach to the mixture.
5. Add some garlic powder, dried thyme, salt and pepper.
6. Spray or brush the tortillas on one side with oil. Lay flat, non-oiled side up. On the non-coated side add some of the vegetable filling.
7. Top with muenster cheese. Place another tortilla on top, oil-coated side up.
8. Bake at 400 degrees on wire rack in oven or toaster oven until browned on top.