Friday Night Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
● 5 large Idaho potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
● 1 whole chicken cut into 8 pieces
● 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
● garlic powder, onion powder, dried parsley and paprika
1. In a bowl, toss the cubed potatoes with olive oil and shake some garlic powder, onion powder and dried parsley over the potatoes. Add pinch of salt, if desired. Mix.
2. Pour potatoes into 9 x 11 baking dish.
3. Place the cut up chicken (on the bone) on top of the potatoes.
4. Sprinkle some garlic powder and paprika onto the chicken.
5. Bake at 450° for 45 minutes until chicken is browned and juices run clear. Check potatoes for doneness with fork.