Large Portobello mushrooms
Large tomatoes, sliced 1/4 in thick
Fresh mozzarella, sliced 1/4 in thick
Roasted red peppers, jarred
Artichokes, marinated & jarred
Aged balsamic vinegar
- Remove stems from mushrooms. Brush loose dirt off.
- Place mushroom, veins side up on baking sheet lined with foil.
- Place a slice of mozzarella on top of mushroom.
- Place one slice of tomato on top of the mozzarella.
- Place roasted red peppers on top of tomato slice.
- Place artichokes (as many as will fit) on top of the peppers.
- Repeat for each mushroom.
- Drizzle italian dressing over the tops of the artichokes.
- Broil or bake at 450 until cheese is melted and mushrooms are heated.
- Remove from oven, plate and drizzle aged balsamic vinegar over the tops. Serve.