Ok. So cauliflower is all the rage, right? This is seriously the easiest and tastiest recipe you’ll find (and this is from someone who didn’t eat cauliflower until now). No need to precook the cauliflower.
1 head of cauliflower
Extra virgin olive oil
- Cut the stem off the head of the cauliflower.
- Cut the head into florets. The smaller the florets, the faster they will cook.
- Put all the florets into a mixing bowl.
- Splash a couple of glugs of olive oil over the florets.
- Shake some garlic powder and lemon pepper over the florets.
- Mix well.
- Pour mixture onto baking sheet or pan lined with foil.
- Roast in oven at 450 degrees until browned, about 30 minutes.